Stepper Motor Driver
- Drives a unipolar stepper motor rated between 8-30 VDC, and up to 4A drive current.
- DIP switch addressable; stack up to 32 modules on the same port for multiple axes.
- Up to 1250 pps step rate.
- S-curve acceleration and deceleration slope profiles provide smooth start/stop motion.
- User programmable ramp rate, velocity, and idle reduction current.
- 24-bit absolute motor position counter.
- Normally-open limit switch input.
- Supports single phase, dual phase, and half-step drive modes.
- All user configuration data and motor position counter stored in non-volatile memory.
- Wide power supply range (8 to 30 VDC).
- Optional enclosure also available.
Connects to a PC or Laptop using our USB Cable or to any other host which incorporates an RS-232 serial port. Stack multiple cards together on the same port. Directly drives a unipolar stepper motor using precise positioning and tracking algorithms. Simple coordinates sent from the host will advance stepper motor to an exact position in the range of 0 to 16,777,215. Host can also instruct motor to move in either direction until a limit switch has been triggered, or use a basic single-step mode which is host incremental. S-curve acceleration/deceleration slope profiles are automatically generated and incorporated into any multiple step sequence, independent of host. Thus reducing stall conditions during acceleration, and overrun conditions during deceleration. Ideal for use in cost sensitive, open-loop, precision motion control applications requiring a minimal user learning cycle.
Copyright © 1998-2017 by Weeder Technologies. Made in USA.