Pulse Counter/Timer Module
- Reads frequency from 0.50000 to 1,400,000 Hz using 5 digit resolution throughout range.
- Reads period from 0.71429 to 2,000,000 ÁS using 5 digit resolution throughout range.
- Reads RPM from a single or multiple toothed shaft/pickup using 1 RPM resolution.
- Measures Duty cycle of input signal.
- High speed 24-bit pulse counter including quadrature encoder position tracking.
- Measures high or low pulse durations using 1 ÁS resolution.
- Calculate velocity of a projectile using two trip-wire inputs.
- Use trip-wire inputs of multiple units to plot acceleration/deceleration graphs.
- DIP switch addressable; stack up to 32 modules on the same serial port.
- Wide power supply range (8 to 30 VDC).
- Optional enclosure also available.
Connects to a PC or Laptop using our USB Cable or to any other host which incorporates an RS-232 serial port. Stack multiple cards together on the same port. Manages those precise timing-related functions and calculations needed in many laboratory testing applications. Simple command strings sent from the host will evoke the necessary series of self-timed measurements and conversions required to obtain the result. Data will be returned in direct engineering units for ease of interpretation by the user. Because of its autonomous execution, the module is not restrained by typical interface and/or data bus limitations, nor does it place any timing critical demand on the host's processor. And since it is stackable, the host can initiate multiple timing-related acquisitions which will process concurrently.
External power supply sold separately.
Copyright © 1998-2017 by Weeder Technologies. Made in USA.