Digital I/O Module
- 14 I/O channels; individually configured for input or output.
- All inputs incorporate a pull-up resistor to 5-volts, simplifying hookup to switch contacts.
- DIP switch addressable; stack up to 32 modules on the same port for 448 I/O points.
- Outputs can sink/source up to 25 mA each.
- Responds to button presses and switch transitions using automatic debounce and typematic repeat with adjustable delay.
- Decodes 4x4 matrix keypad using auto-debounce and typematic repeat.
- Turns on/off relays, triacs, switching transistors, etc.
- One-shot pulse output with software programmable length of 10 to 655,350 ÁS.
- Wide power supply range (8 to 30 VDC).
- Optional enclosure also available.
Connects to a PC or Laptop using our USB Cable or to any other host which incorporates an RS-232 serial port. Stack multiple cards together on the same port. Enables software programs to interact with the hardware of a mechanical world via 14 distinct digital-logic input/output channels. Uses include industrial automation, process control, alarm/security, home automation, remote data entry/retrieval, keypad access systems, etc. Easy to use command set minimizes learning curve but preserves a robust, feature rich, functional environment. Ideal for quick set-up and run applications.
External power supply sold separately.
Copyright © 1998-2017 by Weeder Technologies. Made in USA.