90-A Beal Pkwy NW
Fort Walton Beach FL 32548
CAGE CODE: 4T5L9
Analog Output Card
- 4 analog output channels that span -10.00 to +10.00 volts each.
- 12-bit DAC provides 0.01-volt output resolutions.
- Automatic generation of trapezoidal and S-curve slope profiles.
- User adjustable ramp-rate and S-curve magnitude.
- Individually selectable power-up / reset voltages for each output channel.
- Software calibrated; no trim-pots to adjust.
- All user configuration and calibration data stored in non-volatile memory.
- Separate RESET and PAUSE switch inputs.
- DIP switch addressable; stack up to 32 modules on the same serial port for 128 output channels.
- Wide power supply range (15 to 30 VDC).
- Optional enclosure also available.
Connects to a PC or Laptop using our USB Cable or to any other host which incorporates an RS-232 serial port. Stack multiple cards together on the same port. Simple command strings sent from the host will set distinct DC voltage levels at the output channels. This voltage can be used for control of industrial equipment requiring a 0 to 10 VDC unipolar or bipolar control signal, as well as other uses. A built-in ramp generator is included. A change in voltage on an output can be configured to update immediately, or follow a slope at a user defined ramp rate. An external pause switch can suspend execution of a voltage slope at any point along the way for review or data collection. This module is ideal for complex multi-point cyclic operations without relying on host for timekeeping or conversion calculations.
External power supply sold separately.
Copyright © 1998-2018 by Weeder Technologies. Made in USA.