Analog Input Card
- 4 differential input channels with a ▒10V common mode range and protection to ▒40V.
- 3 factory calibrated modes: +10.000 V to -8.000 V, ▒600.0 mV, and ▒600.00 mV.
- 2 user programmable modes which display readings in direct engineering units of choice.
- User programmable decimal point position.
- 20-bit A/D converter provides resolutions down to 1.4 ÁV (user programmable modes).
- 8-times averaging smoothes out readings.
- 5-Volt excitation output for bridge sensors.
- Software calibrated; no trim-pots to adjust.
- All user configuration and calibration data stored in non-volatile memory.
- DIP switch addressable; stack up to 32 modules on the same serial port for 128 input channels.
- Wide power supply range (15 to 30 VDC).
- Optional enclosure also available.
Connects to a PC or Laptop using our USB Cable or to any other host which incorporates an RS-232 serial port. Stack multiple cards together on the same port. Simple command strings sent from the host will read the voltage at the input channels. The value returned to the host can be shown as a voltage, or programmed by the user for any other linear engineering units desired. The readings can also contain a decimal point if needed, the position programmable by the user. Interface directly with pressure transducers, load cells, strain gages, temperature sensors, 4-20 mA devices, potentiometers, etc. Ideal for direct data acquisition applications without requiring data conversions at the output.
External power supply sold separately.
Copyright © 1998-2018 by Weeder Technologies. Made in USA.