ModCom HMI SCADA Software
The easiest way to communicate with the Stackable Data Modules is to use ModCom, a GUI-based HMI development platform created with the non-programmer in mind. Custom screens such as what's shown above can be setup very quickly and easily with little or no programming skills. Ready to run, built-in features include the following:
- Instrument Gauges read external sensors and show voltage, temperature, pressure, etc.
- Push Buttons turn on/off external electrical devices or operate their own buttons.
- Slider Controls adjust output voltages by sliding the knob up or down with the mouse.
- Event Counters can count pulses, external contact closures, or internal events.
- Event Timers can measure the time between external switch or contact closures.
- On-Screen Lights can be triggered by external contact closures or internal alarms.
- Chart Recorders can plot the data from any of the screen objects onto a graph.
- Log to File function can send the data from any of the screen objects to a file.
- Log to Web function can upload the contents of the log file to the internet.
- Program Scripts can be written by the user to perform complex tasks in the background.
- Conditional Statements can watch for and act upon specific conditions.
- Keypad Entry allows the operator to input data using a touchscreen or mouse.
This software (with 1000 tags) is absolutely FREE for personal use, and only $199 for a commercial license. To download a full-working full-feature version of this software, click below.
||For WIN10, WIN8, WIN7,
VISTA, XP, 2000, ME, NT, 98